We're looking to recruit a Site Engineer for a staff position based in Eye, Suffolk. Ideally our client is looking for an Engineer with major...
We're looking for a Site Agent with a strong background in Highways for a staff position based in Eye, Suffolk.
- CITB Level 3 Safety Course SMSTS (5 day);
- Appropriate CSCS card;
- Chartered status or approaching;
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent (Desirable);
- Knowledge and understanding of NEC Conditions of Contract, and in implementing contract processes;
- First Aid at Work (4 day);
- Appointed person and Temporary Works Co-ordinator (Desirable);
- Experience of working within the highways sector (Desirable);
- Experience running projects as a "number 1" above £10M in value (Desirable);
- Experience in earthworks, piling, steel structures, in-situ concrete, retaining walls, bridges, temporary works;
- Proven experience from engineering background demonstrating progress through Engineer and Site Agent to Project Manager;
- Experienced in Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint;
- Experienced in supervision of other engineers and sub-agents;
- Experience presenting to audiences;
- Planning and organising resources in order to meet tight deadlines;
- Knowledge of BIM (Desirable);
- Extensive knowledge of programme planning sequencing and updating;
- Specification for Highway works.
- Resource allocation and management of Site staff , ensuring effective delegation of tasks (e.g. quality checks and setting out) to team members;
- Ensure timely methodology selection and preparation and completion of Method Statements, Risk and COSHH Assessments, and permits to work;
- Reporting monthly to Contracts/Project Manager on the project cost value and progress against programme;
- Ensure safe and sustainable systems of work and adherence to Company Health and Safety Policy;
- Develop and maintain the Project Management Plan;
- Enforcement and monitoring of the Company's Health, Safety, Quality, Environmental, and sustainability plans;
- Undertake the roles assigned within the contract PMP;
- Management of projects/contracts;
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.