Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
This opportunity is with a long standing client with projects based in Kent and Sussex. They are a leading Fit-Out company which is part of a large multi-disciplinary main contractor in the UK.
As Project Manager you will manage the client, subcontractors, and projects from start to finish. This will include managing the programme and budget controls, ensuring company procedures are followed, and the clients objectives are delivered.
The role will be usual business hours Mon - Fri however all noisy work on site will take place out of hours due to the site being fully occupied.
The client delivers vital projects across a range of sectors including health, education, highways, justice, defence, aviation, water and environment.
As a UK regional contractor, they provide specialist design and build capabilities and are experienced at project management and integrating all aspects of a project.
With over 130 years of experience in the construction and engineering sector, we are a trusted partner of central and local government and are used to working closely with our customers and supply chain to achieve outstanding results.
The skills required for this role include:
* CSCS black card
* SMSTS trained
* Technical construction fit out skills
* Organisational skills
* Delegation communication and directions skills
* Planning and scheduling skills
* Extensive knowledge of operational safety systems
* Understanding of financial and commercial systems
* Use of software snagging and quality management systems
* Computer literate in Outlook, Word and Excel
* Ability to use building information systems such as 4 Projects
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.