Construction Operations Manager located in between Portsmouth and Southampton in Fareham Hampshire.
The Operations Manager is responsible for leading, managing and motivating the Costing and Delivery teams in delivering end to end projects, on time, within budget and in line with client outcomes and company standards
The main elements of the role are to:
- Work with the Leadership team in contributing to the overall business strategy on project diversity and sectors with relevant resource, scope and scale projections and available capabilities.
- Oversee the management and delivery of projects on time and within budget from initial brief to handover.
- Oversee all costing elements, general procurement, cost analysis and cost-effective running of the contracts from initial brief to final handover to the client.
- Actively demonstrate the highest standards of health and safety, ensuring the company complies with all Health & Safety regulations, quality procedures and environmental policies at all times.
- Ensure that all incidents, accidents and near misses escalated from site to the Project Manager are appropriately reported, investigated to establish root cause and any corrective action implemented and audited.
- Develop positive and professional relationships and demonstrate an understanding of the importance of building future business opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Leading end to end project delivery, gained within a building contractor/construction firm.
- Quantity Surveying / costing experience.
- Project Management qualification such as Prince2 advantageous.
- Sector experience gained from within Retail, Leisure, Local Government & Education, Office and commercial distribution centres would be desirable.
- Working knowledge of H&S compliance and standards.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Construction Operations Manager based in Hampshire to join a growing, dynamic family-owned business. The company offer the complete design and build of successful, sustainable and cost-efficient new builds & extensions, fit out and refurbishment, concession roll outs and small works and maintenance. Sectors include retail, leisure, local government & education and office and distribution centres.
To apply for this position or arrange a confidential discussion please contact Patrick Jones
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search