Account Manager - Facilities Management
This company, a global player in the Facilities Management world, currently require an Account Manager to oversee a major contract in Hertfordshire. An outstanding opportunity for an experienced, financially aware leader with a charismatic, customer focussed approach to join a market leader and deliver world class results.
Please note: DBS checks will be carried out on the successful candidate.
As Account Manager for this Hertfordshire based contract, you will:
- Lead and motivate a multi-faceted team
- Ensure profit and compliance are delivered
- Ensure legalities and contractual obligations are maintained
- Achieve performance and environmental KPI's
- Produce a compelling strategic and financial business plan
You will be:
- From an Engineering or Hard Service background
- Experienced in managing a PF1/PF2 contract
- Financially aware, budget conscious and profit motivated
- Familiar with CAFM systems
- An enthusiastic leader and motivator, customer responsive and a diligent administrator
- Please note you will need to be able to pass a DBS check
What you will get:
- Permanent contract
- Salary of up to £60,000 per annum
- Holiday entitlement, pension and other benefits
For more information, please contact Keeran Williams on 02920 731187 or apply directly through this advert with your CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted