Asset Manager (FM) - National
THIS IS A UK WIDE ROLE - YOU MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY - A CAR WILL BE PROVIDED
Carbon60 are recruiting an Asset Manager for one of the UK's largest Facilities Management companies. This is a mobile role and covers sites throughout the UK.
To support the Head of Operational Asset Management in the development and delivery of long-term central and client asset management strategies, providing direction, guidance and support to the various embedded programme delivery teams.
- Validating realistic targets and performance measurement indicators, monitoring compliance, benchmarking asset data and performance across a diverse range of asset portfolios and contracts.
- To optimise the operating efficiency of assets, systems and subsystems across the portfolio through systematic management.
- Ownership and accountability for new contract mobilisations, asset on boarding and deployment of the Asset Management systems to new and existing contracts.
- Support and drive new operating initiatives and opportunities.
- Effectively implement any changes to the business.
- Support strategic relationships with both Operational and IT teams to effect change to support future customer needs.
- Monitor the use of planning and asset reporting strategies, using computerised asset management system including evaluation and developing sustainable solutions for underperforming assets.
The ideal candidate:
- Significant experience as an Asset Manager in the Facilities Management Industry
- Knowledge of Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Understand risk-based methodologies
- Able to work at a strategic level
- Willing to travel throughout the UK (this is a national role)
- Excellent knowledge of ISO 550001
If you are an experienced Asset Manager from the Facilities Management world and you are looking for a new challenge, this just might be the perfect role for you.
- Salary of £45,000 to £55,000 per annum
- Car / Car Allowance
- Permanent contract
- Good holiday and pension scheme
- Other benefits
For more information about this role, please call Keeran Williams @ Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you ASAP.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted