Assistant Project Manager required for a permanent role based just outside Thurso, this is excellent opportunity to work on a fantastic project.
- Support project management strategies, optimising plans to respond to changes when necessary.
- Assist in the production and maintenance of the Programme baseline.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to expedite safe project delivery.
- Monitor internal and contractor performance against safety, costs, programme and quality, identify deviations and recommend remedial actions as appropriate.
- Produce/co-ordinate Project Documentation including statement of requirements, safety documentation, DMRs, works control documentation and project reports.
- HND in Science/Engineering or equivalent qualifications plus experience
- 3 years Nuclear Industry experience
- 2 years contract management experience
- Experience in developing SSOW
- Hold current qualification in CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme Course
To apply for this role email your CV to email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted