Product Supply Chain Manager responsible for the design, development and through lifecycle management of supply chains at product level based for Aviation Company in DorsetThere...
Carbon60 is a specialist brand of the Impellam Staffing Organisation. We primarily provide contractors to the construction and engineering sector. Due to growth in our Manchester office and planning ahead into 2018, we are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our recruitment team based in Eccles.
The early part of your career will focus on candidate generation and management. This role offers you the opportunity to progress your recruitment career rapidly. We are keen to speak to candidates at a Resourcer/Graduate or Trainee level.
Your duties will include:
- Using our database, job boards and networking, you will be sourcing and providing suitably skilled candidates to match the requirements specified by clients.
- Manage and develop relationships with candidates and at a later stage, clients.
- Monitor responses to advertisements daily; acknowledge/contact applicants promptly.
- Proactively maintain and develop relationships with established, new and potential resources through ongoing update calls and emails.
- Provide details of suitable candidates to senior consultants within appropriate timescales
- Transfer candidate details onto our CRM database.
The ideal person:
- Not scared of the telephone! Making and receiving calls as a big part of your day.
- Be computer literate and have an attention to detail.
- Ideally you will already have experience in a Recruiter or Resourcer capacity, any sector.
- Preferably experience in a business to business environment.
- Determined and keen to forge a career in recruitment.
- Able to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to changing situations.
- Focused, enthusiastic and committed; you will enjoy working on different projects at once.
- Must be target driven and comfortable working in a team based environment.
- Intelligent and inquisitive with commercial awareness.
Full in-house training at our head office in Fareham will be provided along with training on all relevant industry related legislation.
Annual Salary is between £16,000 - £20,000 plus a Competitive bonus structure.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.