We are looking for Asset Surveyors for a mobile in the South of England with a leading construction company, starting asap.
- Carry out condition surveys on all (in-scope) buildings, primarily for Mechanical and Electrical equipment.
- Obtain an asset list that can generate a full PPM planner (Be able to correctly identify all M&E assets as found in any Built Environment)
- Capture assets and their attributes and condition on handheld device
- Be able to quickly & reasonably assess asset condition without intrusive or invasive inspections
- Identify all critical plant equipment for running the site(s).
- Create a forward planning maintenance program (lifecycle data).
- A proven track record of experience undertaking asset building surveys and asset conditioning
- M&E expertise on asset maintenance
- A HNC/HND in Building or equivalent
- Experience of utilising reporting tools
This role is paying £200 per day + travel + extra benefits. Working hours are flexible. You must be willing to undergo a BPSS or Disclosure Scotland check.
For further information call Alex Parry on 0203 096 0484.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.