We are looking for a Mechanical Aircraft Fitter/ Mechancial Satellite Technician to work in Stevenage for our Client. Ideally we are looking for a time...
Air Conditioning Technician
An excellent permanent Air Conditioning Technician opportunity has become available with a world leading FM company based in Birmingham.
Air Conditioning Technician Role Responsibilities
- Carry out planned maintenance and reactive repairs to a variety of Air Conditioning equipment and systems
- Installation work on Air Conditioning Systems as per drawings and requirements of the business
- Participate in the on call rota
- Accept and feedback work on PPM system and suggest improvements
- Completion of paperwork and any related documentation in relation to maintenance, repair or installation tasks
- Must be prepared to work towards multi-skilling (gas, plumbing, electrical)
The ideal Air Conditioning Technician will possess of the following
- Hold a recognised time served Air conditioning apprenticeship
- Minimum two years post qualification experience
- C&G 2078 Safe Handling of refrigerants
- C&G 2079 FGas
- IPAF & PASMA t
- Familiar with, heating systems, air handling systems, motors, pumps, HVAC
- Fault finding abilities are essential
- Ability to work at heights
- Ability to read schematic and diagrams
- Confident, enthusiastic and pro-active
- Customer focused
- Health & Safety aware
- Hold a Full UK driving licence
- Ideally live in commutable distance to Birmingham
- Competitive salary - £28-£30K/annum
- Pension contribution
- Holiday allowance
And so much more...
If you are looking for a permanent position in Birmingham and you are a qualified Air Conditioning Technician please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.