Mechanical FitterAre you a Light production Mechanical Fitter looking for 1 weeks work, starting 7th October? We require Mechanical Fitter for 1 week holiday cover,...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Administrator to join one of the largest FM Company in the world at their client's site in Berkeley.
To provide comprehensive administrative support to the internal supervisors, the role requires the ability to work under minimal direction and communicate effectively with other staff and key clients. A flexible approach with computer and administrative skills is required. Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
Role of Technical Administrator:
- Facilitating the smooth running of administrative functions, including answering telephones, filing and scanning, raising quotes, downloading and uploading information
- Raising accurate purchase orders in a timely fashion as agreed to ensure SLAs and KPIs are met
- Updating contractor Files and liaising with contractors
- Scanning & input of staff hours, for payroll purposes
- Managing and processing all Customer Account queries, including managing queries received from the credit control department
- Preparation and processing of invoices within an agreed time-frame
- Maintaining accurate records, paperwork and associated spreadsheets
- Seeking quotes from suppliers/subcontractors as directed
- Supporting the issuing and close out of tasks on the system running daily reports
- Acting as point of contact as and when required
- Supplier Due Diligence admin management
Ideal Technical Administrator:
- A self-starter, able to work individually or as part of a team
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise and cope with short term deadlines
- Excellent IT Skills, including Word and Excel
- Technical background preferred to understand terminology
- Excellent communicator (phone, email and client/supplier meetings)
- Previous experience of an administration role in an operational/construction environment advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to sustain effective relationships
- Attention to detail
- Experience with raising and closing purchase order numbers
- Excellent level of interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Ability to plan and organise
Please note you will be required to go through a security clearance.
The working hours for the position 37.5 Hours, 4 Day per week, start times Monday - Wednesday 07.15 - 17.00, Thursday 07.25 - 17.00
Please note, you will need to have your own transport to travel to site.
If you are interested in the Technical Administrator position, please send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.