An experienced Site Administrator is immediately required on a permanent basis to support a well-established construction company based on site in Liverpool. This individual well...
Our prestigious client, leader in the FM sector are currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator in Gellilydan.
To provide comprehensive administrative support to the internal supervisors, the role requires the ability to work under minimal direction and communicate effectively with other staff and key Account Managers. A flexible approach with computer and administrative skills is required.
- Facilitating the smooth running of all round administrative functions, including answering telephones, filing and scanning, downloading information.
- Raising accurate purchase orders in a timely fashion as agreed to ensure SLAs and KPIs are met.
- Preparation and processing of invoices within an agreed timeframe
- Supporting the management team with the preparation of extra works documents.
- Maintaining accurate records, paperwork and associated spread sheets.
- Supporting the issuing and close out of tasks on the system running daily reports.
- Acting as point of contact as and when required.
- Supplier Due Diligence admin management
- A self-starter, able to work individually or as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise and cope with short term deadlines.
- Excellent IT Skills, including Word and Excel.
- Technical background preferred to understand terminology
- Excellent communicator (phone, email and client/supplier meetings)
- Eye for detail (checking /POs/Invoices)
- Experience with raising and closing purchase order numbers
- Excellent level of interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
- Previous experience of an administration role in an operational/FM environment advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to sustain effective relationships
- Ability to plan and organise
This is a temporary opportunity for approximately 4 weeks or longer.
Working hours: 07:30am-17:00pm Monday-Thursday
If you are interested please send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.