Carbon60 are looking for an Administrator to work from our clients Head Office in Derby.You will tasked with assisting an ever growing Asbestos Division. Please...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Office Administrator to work with the biggest Facilities Management Company in the world, to be based in Plymouth.
To provide comprehensive administrative support to the internal supervisors, the role requires the ability to work under minimal direction and communicate effectively with other staff. A flexible approach with computer and administrative skills is required. Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
Role of Office Administrator:
- Facilitating the smooth running of all round administrative functions, including answering telephones, filing and scanning, , downloading information, data input, helpdesk tasks.
- Supporting the management team with the preparation of extra works documents.
- Maintaining accurate records, paperwork and associated spread sheets.
- Supporting the issuing and close out of tasks on the system.
- Acting as point of contact as and when required.
Ideal Office Admistrator:
- Excellent IT Skills, including Word and Excel
- Excellent communicator (phone, email)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent level of interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Ability to sustain effective relationships
- Ability to plan and organise
- Be able to commute to Plymouth
The working hours for the position are Monday to Friday 11am - 2pm, 15 hours per week.
If you are looking for an Office Administrator position in Plymouth area and would like to work with a compeny where your effors are appreciated and valued please send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.