Customer account executiveSet just off the motorway, it's extremely easy to get there and you won't get caught in any town traffic getting there! Globally...
Account Support Manager
Carbon60 are pleased to be representing one of the largest facilities management companies in the world who operate extensively on a national and international level.
It is the people orientated nature of this organisation that has helped to sustain a prolonged period of growth and expansion. Due to this continued of success, they currently have an opportunity for an experienced facilities professional to join their team at a client site in the North West of London as an Account Support Manager.
The Role - Account Support Manager - Alperton Area
- Act as the face of the business and interface with the client and the account manager/director.
- Ensure that the agreed SLA's and standards are being adhered to across the whole scope of the contract. Assume responsibility for contract outputs and management of services against contracted scope of works.
- Be directly involved with the contract management including (but not limited to) financial management, client relationship management, service delivery, compliance, environmental, health & safety and people management.
- Constantly look to drive innovation and continuous improvement of people, systems, processes and services.
- Support the business development teams by always looking for opportunities with other clients and within the contracts to maximise profit and growth.
The Ideal Candidate - Account Support Manager
- Extensive experience within the facilities management sector
- Ability to understand and interpret financial data
- CIEH qualification (desirable)
- Ability to manage a busy workload in a pressurised environment
- People management experience
- Competitive Salary £45,000 - £55,000
- Holidays (buy and sell)
- Pension contribution (6-7%)
And so much more...
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced facilities management professional to take the next step in their career and become an Account Support Manager, if you are in a commutable distance to the Alperton area of London and are interested in the opportunity, do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.