We have an opportunity to join one of the world's foremost multinational support services and construction companies on an interim contract basis. They are currently...
Assembly Operative (Mechanical)
Fantastic opportunity with a world renowned Manufacturing company for Assembly Operatives to join their team in their Caldicot based plant.
- Assemble Mechanical parts
- Read assembly drawings to understand the task
- Picking parts according to the requirement
- Use of hand tools
The Ideal Assembly Operative
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing/Assembly environment / Fitters Mate
- Ability to read assembly drawings, General arrangement drawings etc.
- Good manual dexterity
- Previous use of pneumatic and powered hand tooling
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good timekeeping
- Available to work overtime as required
Working hours - 38 hours per week (Overtime available and paid at an enhanced rate)
Looking for your next Great opportunity? Do you have previous experience as Assembly Operative in a Manufacturing environment?
If you've answered YES - Please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.