Role: Maintenance ElectricianContract: Temp to PermSalary: £34,000 (Negotiable)OverviewMy client is looking for an electrician to support the management team in Park Royal. You will be...
Audio Visual Technician
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of the largest FM Company's globally for an Audio Vision Technician, to join their fun and dedicated team in Stevenage.
As an Audio Visual Technician you will have the following responsibilities:
- Rigging and de-rigging audio, lighting, audio visual, video/data sets and display equipment in accordance with general health and safety regulations and procedures.
- To operate technical equipment
- To undertake general duties under instruction from the Senior AV Logistics Technician, including maintaining a tidy and efficient working environment.
- To assist with development of facilities and to extend the boundaries of achievable operations.
- To assist with inventory storage of equipment including repairs.
- To undertake training both internal and external in all relevant technical subjects.
- To deploy equipment at their own discretion if essential to the effective operation of an event.
- Some basic, immediate decisions may be made based on procedure but more important
decisions will be made in conjunction with senior members of staff.
The Ideal Audio Vision Technician
- Previous AV experience
- Technical minded
- Team player
- Able to work on their own initiative
If you would like to work for a fantastic organisation, who will reward your hard work and efforts as an Audio Vision Technician, please send your CV to immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.