Bid Coordinator FM
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Bid Coordinator to join one of the biggest FM organisations in the world to be part of their Bid/Pricing team to support further sales growth in the UK and Ireland.
Bid Coordinator Responsibilities
The successful applicant shall be experienced in the pricing of facilities management services to corporate clients, particularly soft FM services to existing and new clients.
- Taking the lead in preparing pricing element of bids including labour cost, material cost, timescales etc.
- Work together with the Business Development team to develop bid strategy on medium complexity FM bids
- Understanding of client requirements and develop competitive technical and commercial solutions
- To assist in the development and delivery of all bids and projects, ensuring pre-qualification questionnaires and all tender documentation are completed
- To draft and review bid submission content, ensuring all bids are submitted on time and fully compliant with the requirements
- Ability to create pricing documentation considering risk and assumption
The Ideal Bid Coordinator
- Sound understanding of pricing along with an excellent customer service skills
- Experience of facilities management delivery or pricing i.e. catering, cleaning, front of house etc.
- Able to develop supply chain strategy
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Commercial acumen
- Good IT skills especially Microsoft EXCEL
- Ability to work on their own with minimal supervision - self starter
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Bid Coordinator to join an excellent organisation who are well known to provide good work life balance and will appreciate and recognise hard work.
If you would like to be considered immediately please send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.