CNC Programmer Setter required for permanent role in a large award winning engineering company in Swansea.£13.50 -£14.00 per hourDuties will involve:Operation of an Elgamill CNC...
There is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Buyer to work for a world leading manufacturing company who are working with the biggest names in the automotive sector. It's an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career with a global organisation. This unmissable position is based in Llanelli.
The Senior Buyer Role
- Coordinate Purchase activities
- Coordinate regular NPL reviews with the purchasing team to ensure smooth supplier and programme launch.
- Effectively monitor project status, and escalate project deviations, opportunities and risks, including but not limited to cost, quality, delivery, supplier to senior management and programme team
- Coordinate and lead efforts to identify and implement cost reduction opportunities through the development of commodity strategies supported by benchmark activities and detailed analysis.
- Responsible for commercial and contractual negotiations with suppliers of assigned commodities.
- Manage supply base to include implementation or renewal of agreements, contract terms, and assisting suppliers
- Lead or coordinate Quality, Cost, Delivery, Development & Management assessments for potential new suppliers, and ensure suppliers accept targets and that they have a plan to achieve these.
- Effectively interact with other business units and/or regional purchasing employees, departments and/or manufacturing plant personnel.
- Pilot internal processes such as Business Effective Standard Tactics ("BEST") projects as assigned by senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in business/accounting/supply chain management
- Have sufficient Experience within a Senior Purchasing role
- Certified as a Green Belt or similar problem-solving / process improvement methodology.
The person would have the knowledge of the following:
- Experience with Purchasing processes and Purchasing systems
- Familiarity with MRP systems
- Proficient user of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
- Possess a high level of independent judgement, professionalism, integrity and honesty, and a record of obtaining goal-oriented results.
This position will require some travel, regionally and globally.
Senior Buyer Salary and Benefits
Competitive Salary - £37,495.79 - £40,535.98/annum DOE
25 days annual holiday (plus statutory Bank Holidays)
Personal Pension Scheme - Company contribution up to 7%
Working Hours - 39 per week between Monday - Friday
Company Sick Pay Scheme
Interested? Would like to apply? Please send your CV with relevant qualifications to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.