Mechanical FitterA global manufacturing company, a leader in the Water Technologies sector are looking to recruit a Mechanical Fitter on permanent basis to join their...
Mechanical CAD Designer
Excellent permanent opportunity for a Mechanical CAD Designer to work with a fantastic Monmouthshire based global company - market leader designing and manufacturing equipment for the water industry.
The Role of Mechanical CAD Designer
- Produce plant layout drawings including water filtration equipment, chemical dosing equipment, gas feed systems etc.
- Deliver 2D or 3D CAD models of complex design layouts
- Produce detailed manufacturing drawings, with dimensions and specifications
- Providing Technical support during the assembly and installation phases
- Managing priorities of tasks for the electrical design aspects of the project
- Work together with other engineering and manufacturing functions within the company
- Support each project to ensure prompt and accurate deliveries
The Ideal Mechanical CAD Designer
- Engineering qualification at HND or Degree level - Mechanical discipline
- Sound knowledge of using Inventor
- Ability to interpret a wide variety of technical instructions
- Good problem solving ability along with a creative approach for new ideas
- A Good Level of computer literacy
- Must be confident and capable with numbers
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Good team-working skills and attitude
- A good understanding of manufacturing and production methods#
- Able to commute to Caldicot on daily basis
- Competitive salary
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 26 days Holiday subject to an increase with years of service
- Pension scheme with Defined Contribution Match from 3% to 10%
- Death in Service x 3 of annual salary.
And so much more...
If you are interested in the Mechanical CAD Designer position in Caldicot please send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.