CaretakerAn exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Caretaker to join our prestigious client's team in the world of FM based in Plymouth.The Caretaker will be...
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Caretaker to join our prestigious client's team in the world of FM based in Plymouth.
The Caretaker will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Working on a building complex in Plymouth
- Opening and locking up premises
- Moving furniture
- Painting walls
- Basic carpentry (fixing shelves)
- Moving notice boards
- Maintain Company issued tools, equipment, PPE to a safe and good working order of condition
- To proactively seek and remedy building defects in a timely and professional manner
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday: 07:00am-15:00pm
- Previous experience as Caretaker / Handyman
- Multi skilled
- Good communication skills
- Live in commutable distance to Plymouth
- DBS Clearance
If you are looking for a your next opportunity and have previous Caretaker experience and you are available to start immediately please send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.