A global provider of professional & FM services within government services are seeking a Cost Analyst to join their team in Swindon.You will be trained...
Research Chemist, Chemical Engineer
A Swindon based Engineering Company seeking ambitious Research Chemists / Chemical Engineers for the development of hot gas filtration system for a novel plastic waste depolymerisation technology. The recruited Research Chemists / Chemical Engineers will contribute towards developing an advanced version of the company's patented machine the RT7000 by making it more resilient in processing plastic waste contamination.
The role of the Research Chemists / Chemical Engineers will include:
* Research, design and trial new filtration systems for the company's chemical recycling process
* Through lab scale trials establish the efficiency and scalability of proprietary hot gas filtration techniques / scrubbing agents for process and use the results of these to enable new design possibilities.
* Select and design the most appropriate techniques that might include using process simulators (e.g. ASPEN), 3D CAD and Fluid Dynamics software in collaboration with the R&D team.
* Recommend suitable filtration technologies / scrubbing agents based on experimental data and develop a simulation model that can be used as a tool for both further research and operation set up of commercial plants
* Develop an initial Industrial Research Plan for further investigation by the R&D team
* Work closely with Filtration Systems / Filtration Component suppliers & Equipment Fabricators to build a prototype
* Execute testing of the prototype The ideal Research Chemists / Chemical Engineers should have:
* PhD in Chemical Engineering or other associated scientific subject
* Proven knowledge and experience in all steps of front-end process design, experimental planning
* Computer skills to take on simulation, design and fluid dynamics software
* Experience of safe operation of research projects involving high temperature processes and flammable materials
* Excellent English communication skills and ability to communicate with industry experts in English
Training and Development provided to the Research Chemists / Chemical Engineers:
- The recruited associate will participate in core training from the EU as well as specialised training arranged by the business in project management and simulation modelling.
The role will be initially Fixed term for 12 months potentially leading to a permanent position, if successful.
Applications required ASAP as interviews will commence immediately.
To Apply please send CV with relevant qualifications to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.