B2 Licensed Engineer (Rotary)Carbon60 has an opportunity for a B2 Licensed Engineer (unrestricted) working for a company based near, Cheltenham, Gloucester. This is a fantastic...
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Cleaning Manager with great leadership, team management and communication skills with experience of soft services with our prestigious client based in Hereford.
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within Facilities Management. An experienced Cleaning Manager is required to lead the delivery of cleaning services on several sites around Herefordshire.
Ideal candidates will have significant Cleaning Management/Soft Services experience with the ability to fulfil services on time and within budget.
- Supporting the management of cleaning services contract across the client's sites
- Provide thought leadership on all cleaning service delivery
- Driving service excellence through and innovation whilst maintaining compliance within Health and Safety and sustainability activities
- Manage Service failures with relevant service leads in line with operational processes or shared services requirements.
- Plan and check that all companies best practice initiatives are implemented.
- Attend and produce monthly formal reports
- Ensure contract is being delivered in a cost effective way for both parties
- To ensure that all statutory regulations relating to safe systems of Work, Health & Safety, Cleanliness, Hygiene, Fire and COSH standards are met or exceeded
- Responsible for recruiting and training staff
A natural leader who has the ability coach, develop and mentor their people. The gravitas to develop robust relationship with key clients. Have high standards, commercially astute and always `raising the bar` of services. Listen and understand the needs of a client and adopt our services offering
- IOSH Working / Managing Safely
- Good all round communications skills.
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with colleagues and client
- Knowledgeable of risk and legislation across all service lines, does not need to be the expert, however needs to be able to mitigate these with the help of client's experts and Governance and Policy
- Excellent client relationship management
- Resilient, confident, client force with strong leadership
If you would like to make a difference and have experience working within a similar role then we would like to hear from you!
As a successful candidate you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
Interested? Please apply by sending your CV to Adrienn Turoczi -
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.