Combustion/Gas EngineerOur client are a reputable facilities management company that are looking for experienced Combustion/Gas Engineer for a exciting new contract they have secured.The role...
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Combustion Engineer to work across sites covering Swindon, Oxford, Gloucester and Reading, for one of the most prestigious FM provider in the UK . Superb opportunity to develop your career, be recognised as a sector expert and obtain further and useful qualifications whilst working on state of the art plant and equipment.
The Role Responsibilities
To provide reactive, planned and Service and Maintenance cover to boilers across the area - work on gas heating boilers up to 350kw, gas catering equipment and have certificated mechanical and electrical skills.
- Provision of maintenance services to all aspects of asset and plant across the site including repair and planned maintenance work
- Carry out skilled heating, combustion and plumbing maintenance, repairs
- Install new plant and equipment when required.
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant.
- Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings.
- To undertake other General Planned maintenance, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- Work in accordance with Work Instructions, Safe Working Practices and Method Statements ensuring relevant paperwork/PDA is completed in an accurate timely manner.
- Ability to establish, implement and monitor high standards of excellence in areas of quality, safety and operational performance.
- To support the Site Safety, Health and Environment activities.
The ideal Combustion Engineer will have a sound knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical disciplines and will have the experience working on up to 350kw gas heating boilers.
- A recognised gas industry qualification
- Gas Safe registration
- UK Driving license
- High level of interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Ability to plan and organise
- Be resilient under pressure and be able to converse confidently with staff, suppliers and customers at all levels.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension auto enrol
- Competitive Salary: £28-32K/annum
- Company vehicle+Mobile phone
Working Monday to Friday between 08:00 to 17:00 however flexibility may be required on occasion to meet business requirements.
If you would like to make a difference and have experience working within a similar role then we would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV application and relevant qualifications to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.