Our client a leading manufacturer are looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their successful team based at their site in Blackwood.This is...
Commissioning Engineer (International Role)
An exciting International opportunity has arisen with a Global Water Technologies Company for a Commissioning Engineer based in the UK with extensive International travel.
The Role of Commissioning Engineer
Home based position with frequent travel overseas as work location is determined by customer site. Sites are typically UK and World-wide in offshore or land based petrochemical and marine shipping environments.
- Installation and commissioning of Hypo chlorination and electro chemical equipment on petrochemical and marine sites
- Maintenance, service and inspection of Water Technologies Equipment - on-site testing, equipment strip down, etc.
- Compilation of detailed technical reports covering: plant condition, safety, serviceability, system effectiveness and suitability for upgrade.
- Training customers, employees of equipment and servicing
- Ensuring that all paperwork regarding installation, commissioning or servicing is properly completed in line with company procedures
The Ideal Commissioning Engineer
This position with suit an engineer who is prepared to work away from home in an offshore environment for a number of weeks, working 12 hours shifts.
- Time served Marine Engineer with electrical qualification and experience with PLC's (Alan Bradley)
- Able to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Possess proven skills in an electrical servicing environment with experience of working with PLC's
- Willingness to obtain competence in Sira IECEx assessment
- Knowledge and awareness of Hazardous Area equipment regulations and requirements in relation to electro-chlorination equipment. Specifically ATEX
The Commissioning Engineer will receive continuous support from the Line Managers and internal colleagues to maintain a good work-life balance.
- Excellent earnings opportunity with a basic salary of £35K/annum (Opportunity to earn up to £50-£75K/annum)
- 26 days holiday plus Statutory Bank holidays
- 3-10% Pension scheme
And so much more...
If you are looking for an international opportunity and you are a Commissioning Engineer, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi or call 07887951338
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.