Development Engineers on a contract basis to test equipment and Auxiliary Mission Equipment for range of customers based in Dorset for 6 month contract Hours:...
This company operates on international platform - they are a leading provider of equipment, generally used in the construction industry.
Joining this company will offer your career tremendous boost and open up many progression opportunities.
The Development Engineers will be based in Stafford and Midlands area.
- Testing and developing new and current product designs
- Problem analysis and proposal of design solutions
- Analysis, reports/presentation for Senior Reviews of test results
- Design, commissioning and operation of test rigs
- Liaise with internal departments and customers as required during projects
- Assume responsibility for smaller projects/machine areas, dependant on experience
The ideal candidate:
- Degree / HND in Mechanical Engineering or have equivalent experience
- Experience in the design/development of off highway vehicles
- Good working knowledge of hydraulics and electrical/electronic systems
- Enthusiastic attitude, coupled with a sense of urgency and desire to succeed
- Good teamwork & communication skills
- Has minimum 3-6 years of experience Development
This company certainly likes to reward hard working people, they will support your career progression and development all the way through.
What they are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Medical insurance
- Dental care schemes
- 33 days holidays
If you would like to make a difference and have experience working within a similar role then we would like to hear from you!
To apply - please send your CV with relevant qualifications to Adrienn Turoczi -
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.