Executive Assistant (PA)
An exciting new permanent Executive Assistant position has become available with a world renowned, well-established global Facilities Management company. The position is based in the capital of Republic of Ireland, in Dublin.
This position has been created to provide confidential administrative and secretarial support to the Managing Director while communicating and liaising effectively within the global organisation and external suppliers and stakeholders.
The day of an Executive Assistant would consist the following responsibilities and tasks
You will be the first point of contact to the Managing Director
- Responsible for providing secretarial/administrative duties, co-ordinating and booking meetings, workshops and training days with internal and external parties, dealing with hospitality requirements and expenses
- Assistance with booking / arranging all 'door to door' travel requirements including visa applications via automated systems and on line tools available.
- Maintain a high and professional standard of customer service to provide first line customer interaction with internal and external customers, screening calls and correspondence on behalf of, and representing the MD
- Implementation and administration of online tools, maintaining the highest degree accuracy of data, ensuring records are up to date and ensuring meaningful and accurate reports are created to meet deadlines.
- Prioritize and handle multiple tasks while meeting established deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels internally and externally to the core business.
The Ideal applicant will have the following attributes:
- Previous experience (at least 2 years) of working as a PA / Executive Assistant
- Have worked in a corporate environment
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to listen and be reactive
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality and diplomacy
- Have the ability to multitask
- Flexible approach to diverse range of tasks
- Excellent presentation skills and good user knowledge of Microsoft Packages inc. (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Happy to work with little direction time to time and able to make decisions
The company offers
Excellent salary and benefits package
This is a rare opportunity with an excellent company who will appreciate your hard work and you'll be recognised and rewarded.
If you would like to apply for the Executive Assistant (PA) position in Dublin, please send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.