Electrical DesignerAn outstanding opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Designer to join a renowned Water Technologies Company on long term contract in Monmouthshire. The Role...
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Designer to join a renowned Water Technologies Company on long term contract in Monmouthshire.
The Role of Electrical Designer
- Complete design layout for Water Technologies products and systems
- Interpret the customer's technical requirements and become familiar with contract specifications to ensure correct interpretation in the detailed engineering documentation, this includes discussing the brief with internal and external engineers as required by complexity and client needs.
- Complete design layouts for Electrical Circuits, Cable Schemes and Cable Tray.
- Independently determine dimensions and specifications for designs of said electrical designs
- Support the team from sales/proposal to completion and after-sales areas of the business
- Using the current company CAD software
- Select equipment; including but not limited to MCCB's, Cable, Junction Boxes and Cable tray.
- Provide technical assistance during the assembly and installation phases
- Assist in resolving customer problems and to liaise with the customers with respect to design issues
The Ideal Electrical Designer
- Engineering qualification at HNC or equivalent, this should be in an Electrical disciplines
- HNC Essential HND or Degree is desirable.
- Desirable experience in 3-D computer-aided design tools
- Essential experience of AutoCAD / AutoCAD Electrical
- Ability to interpret a wide variety of technical instructions which may be presented in diagrammatic form and deal with technically factual information as well as information which is open to interpretation
- Experience in Electro chlorination package design
- Experience with Electrical Schematics and wiring diagrams of control panels and MCC's
- Knowledge and experience of ATEX, IEC Ex, HAZOP
- Live in commutable distance to Caldicot
This is a fantastic opening with a growing organisation - If you are an Electrical Designer and would like to be part of the success story, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.