Engineering Manager to manage a technical team acting as the management focus for the staff engaged in the development of electronic products based in BuckinghamshireYou...
Electronics Systems Design Engineer (Automotive)- This company is one of the world's leading Automotive component manufacturers - they have a presence in 60 countries worldwide and partner with the most impressive names in the Automotive industry. Currently they are seeking ambitious, dedicated and enthusiastic Electronics Systems Design Engineer to operate out of the state of the art European Development centre in Bedfordshire.
To design and develop automotive components & systems using your engineering knowledge & experience. Your development activities will support new product launch & the continuous improvement of current product competitiveness.
The Ideal Candidate
- Electrical engineering knowledge especially Electrical Product (Meter/BCM, AC AMP)
- Software knowledge for development of Automotive Electrical parts
- Electrical technical skill required Model, Software & Hardware
- Knowledge and CANanalizer use
- ISO26262 function safety skill and experience development
- Study, propose & Release Engineering Design changes in timely manner using Design Release System
- Understand Automotive Standards including performance requirements
- Apply engineering tools & techniques e.g. design FMEA, FTA, etc.
- Project Management Skills
- Interface effectively across functions & regions
- Make reports/presentation for Senior Reviews
Salary and Package
Competitive salary £38-£42K/annum with excellent benefits
These roles represent a fantastic opportunity to advance your career at the sharp end of technological advancement in a world class environment.
As a successful candidate you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
Interested and would like to apply? - Please send your CV with relevant qualifications to Adrien Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.