Our client a leading Manufacturing company are looking to recruit an experienced Shift Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical Bias.Role SummaryThe role of the Shift Engineer...
Electrical Project Engineer
An exciting contract opportunity arisen for an Electrical Project Engineer to join a global Water Technologies company based in Caldicot, South Wales.
- Interpret client requirements in relation to Water Technologies products or services from proposal plan
- Prepare documentation for the design team
- Take the project to manufacturing
- Liaison with the customers and the end users, pre- and post- contract discussions
- Provide Electrical technical assistance detailing equipment selection
- Take ownership of the Electrical part of the project/requirement
The ideal Electrical Project Engineer
- Degree level or equivalent engineering qualification - Electrical Discipline
- Previous experience working with Water Technologies products and services
- Experience and knowledge of ATEX, IEC Ex, HAZOP
- Understanding of manufacturing and production methods and processes
- Experience in Electro-chlorination packages
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electrical Project Engineer to join a Design and Manufacturing Water Technologies company with a full order book and exciting projects to develop.
You will have the opportunity to be involved with projects within the UK and globally.
If you are interested and would like to apply to the Electrical Project Engineer opportunity in Caldicot please call Adrienn Turoczi on 02920388757 or send your resume for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.