ElectricianAre you looking for an immediate start and bored with your current contract. WE have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electrician to start as...
Maintenance Technician (Electrical)
An excellent permanent opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Technician with a market leading automotive components manufacturing company based in Llanelli.
The Maintenance Technician will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintenance and repair of machinery on site
- Fault finding on plant and equipment
- Support the engineering team with installation and commissioning of equipment
- PLC diagnostics
- Understand and apply TPM techniques
- PPM activities
The Ideal Maintenance Technician
- Ideally possess an ONC qualification or equivalent / Time served apprenticeship
- Knowledge of PLC fault finding
- Experience in a manufacturing environment (Automotive sector would be advantageous)
- Trained to use Alan Bradley PLC
- Knowledge of service systems and robots
You will be required to work on 3 different shifts Monday to Friday:
The company offers
- Competitive salary+shift allowance (18%)
- 7% Pension
- Life Assurance
- Sick pay
- 33 days holidays
If you are a Maintenance Technician, live in or around Llanelli and ready to work for a leading automotive components manufacturing company, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.