Technical Facilities ManagerWe have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Technical Facilities Manager with great leadership, team management and communication skills to join our...
Fantastic permanent opportunity for Electrical Technician to join our prestigious client's technical team in Dublin.
This company is a world renowned FM company provide specialist services to a prestigious client at state of the art building in Dublin. As a result of business growth, they now need to recruit an Electrical Technician to join the busy Engineering team.
The Role of Electrical Technician
- Undertake maintenance and reactive activity to a wide range of Electrical Building Services equipment including but not limited to LV systems, PAT testing, RCD testing, RCBO testing, general lighting, AV, HVAC, building controls, small power and distribution, and other equipment found in modern site
- Manage the workload from the site Asset Management System (Maximo) for planned and reactive calls
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance on all equipment
- Fault diagnosis on plant and equipment and repair when necessary
- Ensure Health and Safety and statutory tasks are completed
- Conduct investigation and repairs on faulty equipment and plant
- Assist in installation and commissioning projects on Building services equipment
- Maintain knowledge of all spare parts on site
- Ensure all risks of safety or failure of equipment are communicated as appropriate
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are attained
- To understand the SLA and KPI and work to these standards and adhere to response times as set out on the contract
The Ideal Electrical Technician
- 3 years' experience in electrical building services and plant engineering
- Level 6 of the NQAI Certificate in Electrical Craft Practice or equivalent
- Trained in I.S.3217 the Irish Standard for Emergency Lighting
- Good problem solving ability
- Excellent customer service skills
- Maintain quality relationships with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Seize opportunities to diversify or increase contractual services
- Methodical and Analytical approach to work
- As a successful candidate you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated
If you feel that you would be an ideal candidate for the Electrical Technician position please send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.