Design Office Technician:Our client is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. They are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and...
Fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Fitter with our Caldicot based client leading manufacturer in the Water Technology sector.
The Role of Electrical Fitter
- Undertake wiring of instruments and equipment mounted on assembled skids and
- Install cabling systems
- Wiring of power supplies and control panels to defined quality standards and agreed timescales.
- PAT testing of onsite equipment as required
- Responsible for completing all activities in full compliance with company procedures for Health & Safety and Environmental requirements
Ideally the Electrical Fitter will live local to Caldicot or within commutable distance
- Served an electrical apprenticeship or have NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Engineering
- Familiar with the requirements of 17th Edition IEE Regulations
- Ability to read and follow electrical diagrams
- Experience of Industrial Installation & maintenance is desirable
- Competitive salary
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 26 days Holiday subject to an increase with years of service
- Pension scheme with Defined Contribution Match from 3% to 10%
- Death in Service x 3 of annual salary.
If you are an Electrical Fitter, looking for a long term, permanent position, would like to work for a company who certainly appreciates your hard work, and you also live near Caldicot - Please do not hesitate sending your CV to Adrienn Turoczi for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.