Small Works Projects Manager A fantastic opportunity arisen for an experienced Small Works Project Manager with the world's biggest FM Company on a nuclear...
Carbon60 have an excellent opportunity for experienced Maintenance Electricians within an existing team to work for a well-established FM Company in Yeovil.
The Role responsibilities:
- Completion of planned and preventative maintenance tasks
- Where competent, basic electrical fault identification, (including, but not limited to) light fittings (includes emergency lights), lamp replacement, safe installation and inspection of electrical equipment.
- Maintain Company issued tools, equipment, PPE to a safe and good working order of condition.
- Maintain stocks of critical spares and other stock pertaining to responsibilities.
- The accurate completion of all task sheets or appropriate soft copy/electronic equivalent with relevant information.
- To proactively seek and remedy building defects in a timely and professional manner.
- To build professional relationships with all stakeholders
- Planned maintenance - all planned maintenance delivered in line with completion deadlines particularly any mandatory or statutory PPMs.
- Reactive Maintenance - delivered within required contractual completion deadlines (SLA).
- Proactive Maintenance - proactive approach is essential, any necessary maintenance related to the planned and reactive tasks to be scheduled and recorded via helpdesk as appropriate.
The Ideal Candidate
- Assist any other trade as and when required
- Use own initiative to carry out work safely and effectively under own initiative without constant close supervision
- Work within Safe Systems of Work
- Be part of a helpful, pro-active building and facilities team that will responsibly communicate with members of the client and own team
- Have a positive, up-beat communicative attitude
- Have good attention to detail
- NVQ Level 3 / City and Guilds Level 3 Electrical Installation
- 17th Edition
- ECS Card
Monday to Friday: 08:00am-17:00pm with 1 hour unpaid break
Overtime is available and it's being paid at an enhanced rate!
Are you an Experienced Maintenance Electrician and looking work? Please do not hesitate to apply by sending your CV with your qualifications to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.