Subcontract Buyer Some Key Responsibilities:To develop and manage an agile, robust, approved vendor base at the commodity group level focused on technological improvement and reduction...
EMEA Quality and Compliance Manager
A fantastic permanent EMEA Quality & Compliance Manager opportunity has arisen with a world-renowned FM Company. The role will require you to travel and will involve working across multiple sites delivering and implementing improved processes across GxP and EHS within pharmaceutical environments.
This position is a home based role with extensive travel in the UK and overseas.
The EMEA Quality & Compliance Manager Role
- Be responsible for developing GxP quality and EHS programmes and supporting the subsequent implementation
- Take charge of conducting audits and investigating quality related issues around the site
- Implement a risk management programme
- Deliver a management report highlighting relevant issues
- Supporting quality and compliance operations also from an FM perspective
- Implementation of QMS framework
- Conduct training in GxP and QMS topics, to the operations team
- Support mobilisation of new sites from a quality, compliance perspective.
- Review due diligence reports highlighting specific quality, compliance and business issues
- Develop, lead and deliver the company's QMS framework internally and across the contract
- Ensuring any QMS processes are effectively aligned to client QMS requirements
- Lead and support defined projects, improvements or solutions across the required scope of the contract.
The Ideal EMEA Quality and Compliance Manager
- Experience of implementing GxP quality programmes.
- Internal Auditor (ISO 14001, 9001 & OHSAS 18001) - Desirable.
- Understanding of processes and formats within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Knowledge of current Quality HSE and Compliance legislation.
- Excellent and proven operations/client relationship management.
- Commercial understanding of management contracts and operational business processes.
- Solid understanding and practical experience in working in the Pharmaceutical environment, particularly in a Quality function, laboratories and facilities management areas.
- Leadership/Team Management skills
- The candidate must have an engaging style in order to successfully deliver training across the region
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Company Car/Car allowance
- Incentive and Recognition programs
- Childcare vouchers
If you are looking for a new career opportunity as an EMEA Quality & Compliance Manager and would like to work for a fantastic company where your efforts will be greatly appreciated - please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.