Electrical Project EngineerAn exciting contract opportunity arisen for an Electrical Project Engineer to join a global Water Technologies company based in Caldicot, South Wales. The...
A global player in the Water Technology sector offers a superb opportunity for a dynamic, proactive Sales professional to drive the business forward in the role of EMEA Sales Director. You will play a crucial and central part in the continued growth and development of the business being both strategic and operational and inspiring your team to achieve.
The role of Sales Director
This role is an excellent opening for an ambitious Sales expert to enter an ever growing organisation. The position will have strategic responsibilities along operational leadership as well as developing the sales team.
Some of the key features of the opening:
- Evolve business/growth plans with Company's Global Operating Divisions to establish clear roadmaps for Regional growth
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets to grow market share and expand company's client base
- Establish sales plans and budgets, form sales targets and goals consistent with direction from the Division GM and other stakeholders
- Create strong relationships with existing and potential key customers
- Develop third party sales partners and sales channels throughout EMEA
- Build sales competencies in direct selling, channel selling, and key account management, to more effectively sell Company's product portfolio.
The position will cover all countries in EMEA region with the expectation of 60% travel. Supporting 6-10 employees and having 6-8 direct reports.
The Ideal Sales Director
- 15+ years of Sales and/or Marketing experience comprised of sales, planning, strategy and segment management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Be able to collaborate, build followership and buy-in, coach, and drive change across a variety of stakeholder groups in a fast-paced environment
- Sound leadership experience of managing teams remotely and across regions & countries
- Ability to build capability
- Have a continuous improvement mindset, able to propose new ideas, new tactics
- Excellent analytical skills, collecting critical data, identifying topics and trends
- Ideally have a technical mind, have an understanding of the operation of the Water industry from a product and project perspective
The company offers an excellent salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Sales Incentive Plan
- Company car or car allowance
- Company Sick Pay
- 26 days annual leave
- Competitive Pension Scheme
Please send your application to Adrienn Turoczi, if you would like to be considered immediately for the Sales Director position.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.