Role: Maintenance ElectricianContract: Temp to PermSalary: £34,000 (Negotiable)OverviewMy client is looking for an electrician to support the management team in Park Royal. You will be...
Electrical Maintenance Technician
An excellent Electrical Maintenance Technician opportunity has arisen to work for one of the largest FM organisation globally. They are looking for the ideal Electrical Maintenance Technician who can support the hard services they provide to their prestigious client, on a large manufacturing pharma site in Ware, Hertfordshire.
- Ensuring plant and equipment is maintained and operating efficiently from an electrical perspective
- Fault diagnosis on plant and equipment and repair
- Carry out PPM tasks and ensuring the correct processes are followed
- Provide assistance with installation work and commissioning
- Deal with customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Keeping maintenance records up to date to ensure compliance
- Ensure Health and Safety and statutory tasks are completed
The Ideal Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Served Electrical apprenticeship / City&Guilds / ONC qualification
- Able to multi-task
- City & Guilds 2382-10 IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition
- Testing and Initial Verification, City & Guilds 2377
- City & Guilds 2377-22 PAT
- Experience of working within an Industrial and Commercial environment
- Previous FM experience working on Building Services
- Experience of electrical, mechanical heating, cooling, ventilation & water systems, lighting
- Good communication skills and customer facing experience
This position operates on weekdays between Monday-Friday during business hours.
Fantastic permanent opportunity at the heart of Hertfordshire, with a well-established FM company offering you excellent benefits and an outstanding environment to work in, ensuring that your work is being appreciated.
If you feel that you would be an ideal candidate for Electrical Maintenance Technician position please send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.