Engineering Systems Support Officer Summary:To increase Engineering effectiveness by supporting, improving, standardising, and documenting business systems and processes. To support plant based Engineers in the...
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an experienced Engineering Manager with great leadership, team management and communication skills. You would be responsible covering a prestigious site in Central London.
The Role of Engineering Manager
Responsible for the full management cycle of circa 16 employees all within the Hard Services team on the site in London.
- Ensuring the PPM schedule is maintained for all plant & equipment and building fabric on site
- Manage, lead, coach and motivate Supervisors and Engineering staff
- Monitor, review and report on performance against KPIs and SLAs to Line Manager identifies areas for improvements and creates, initiates and evaluates these plans
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues, ensuring that works completed are reviewed and feedback obtained, and attend meetings where appropriate
- Formulate and implement systems to make sure plant is maintained and operated to optimum efficiency
- Manage project work as required
Engineering Manager Person Specification
A natural leader who has the ability coach, develop and mentor their people. The gravitas to develop robust relationships with, colleagues, client and suppliers.
- HND or HNC or equivalent in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Technical M&E knowledge, or is able to demonstrable experience of deploying a team of technical engineers
- Good financial knowledge, including experience of budgetary control
- Health and Safety aware
- Good working knowledge of compliance and quality legislation relating to mechanical and electrical engineering
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate engineers and to positively
- Live local to London area
This is an excellent Permanent opportunity for an Engineering Manager with an internationally renowned Facilities Management company offering a competitive Salary + excellent benefits.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi or call 02920388757.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.