Engineering Spares Service Manager, Commutable from Barking, Stratford, Ilford & Dagenham Salary £34-40k +Car My client manages the procurement of spare parts and repairs onsite...
An outstanding opportunity for an accomplished and innovative Engineering Manager to join a world class Facilities Management Company based at their clients advanced Manufacturing site in Ware. You will be a key member of the Management team and will contribute ideas and technical excellence in the pursuit of the highest service levels.
The Role of Engineering Manager
- Ensuring the PPM schedule is maintained for all plant & equipment and building fabric on site.
- Manage, lead, coach and motivate Supervisors and Engineering staff
- Monitor, review and report on performance against KPIs and SLAs to Line Manager identifies areas for improvements and creates, initiates and evaluates these plans
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues, ensuring that works completed are reviewed and feedback obtained, and attend meetings where appropriate
- Formulate and implement systems to make sure plant is maintained and operated to optimum efficiency
- Manage project work as required
- Undertake routine and ad-hoc audits of both planned and reactive works to ensure high standards of compliance and quality
- To formulate, develop and implement energy saving schemes at all locations
- To work with both external and internal project delivery teams to minimise impact on BAU activity for both site engineering teams and clients/customers
- Ensure the Asset database is fully updated and items are correctly managed particularly applying to estate changes following lifecycle project activity.
- Use of IT systems to provide/monitor data within the CAFM, Quality Assurance and other management reporting systems.
Engineering Manager Person Specification
A natural leader who has the ability coach, develop and mentor their people. The gravitas to develop robust relationships with, colleagues, client and suppliers.
- HND or HNC or equivalent in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- IOSH Managing Safety
- Experience in building services and plant engineering, previously worked as a maintenance craftsman preferably within an engineering role.
- Previous appointment as Authorised Person for one or more of the following disciplines, LV, Mechanical Services, Confined Spaces, Boiler and Pressure Systems.
- Experience of Construction Design Management Regulations (CDM)
- Technical M&E knowledge, or is able to demonstrable experience of deploying a team of technical engineers
- Good financial knowledge, including experience of budgetary control
- Health and Safety aware
- Good working knowledge of compliance and quality legislation relating to mechanical and electrical engineering
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate engineers and to positively
This is an excellent Permanent opportunity for an Engineering Manager with an internationally renowned Facilities Management company offering a competitive Salary + excellent benefits.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi or call 02920388757.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.