Soft Services ManagerThis is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within Facilities Management. An experienced Soft Services Manager is required to lead the delivery...
Fantastic Opportunity - UK's Leading FM Company is seeking to recruit a Facilities Administrator to work on one of their prestigious client's contract based in Rocherster, Kent.
Facilities Administrator Role Responsibilities
- Facilitating the smooth running of all FM functions
- Liaising with customers and able to make decisions on workload
- Updating internal systems of works completed, collect reports and direct invoices
- Raising accurate purchase orders in a timely fashion as agreed to ensure SLAs and KPIs are met.
- Maintaining accurate records, paperwork and associated spread sheets.
- Supporting the issuing and close out of tasks on the system running daily reports.
- Acting as point of contact as and when required.
- Creating quotes from information supplied on client training request forms
- Creating invoices for clients (and cross-checking with quotes)
- Supplier Due Diligence admin management
The Ideal Facilities Administrator
- An outline knowledge and/or previous experience of facilities management.
- A self-starter, able to work individually or as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise and cope with short term deadlines.
- Excellent IT Skills, including Word and Excel, Power Point
- Technical / FM background preferred to understand terminology
- Excellent communicator (phone, email and client/supplier meetings)
- Eye for detail (checking quotes/POs/Invoices etc.)
- Experience with raising and closing purchase order numbers
- Excellent level of interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
- Previous experience in an operational/FM environment advantageous.
- Ability to sustain effective relationships
- Drive and determination
The company offers:
- Completive salary
- Family friendly benefits
- Auto enrol pension
If you feel that you would like to be part of a dynamic team, where your work will be appreciated please do not hesitate to apply.
To apply for the role of Facilities Administrator - please send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.