Facilities ManagerThis company, one of the world's foremost FM multi-nationals, looking to recruit a Facilities Manager for a large manufacturing operation. The site is a...
This company, one of the world's foremost FM multi-nationals, looking to recruit a Facilities Manager for a large manufacturing operation. The site is a cutting edge lead player in their sector and demand the highest of standards. The individual will lead an Integrated team who are responsible for the provision of both Hard and Soft Services, we need an ambitious, goal orientated individual, keen to accept high levels of responsibility whilst displaying impeccable standards of professionalism and drive. The position is based in Sligo, Ireland.
Purpose of the role - Manage a fully integrated facilities management contract across the client's site, encompassing both hard & soft services, ensuring cost, safety, quality, continuous improvement and compliance metrics are achieved by the Company
Responsible for relationship management with Senior Managers and Executives to ensure services support and facilitate the full range of business operations
- Deliver profitable services against a backdrop of high expectation ensuring budgets are managed and met
- Drive the quality and integrity of the services provided whilst equally supporting the achievement of the contract financial objectives
- Exercise significant influence over multiple client stakeholders to provide opportunities for growth within an environment that can be changeable and has conflicting priorities from different stakeholder groups
- Identify opportunities for organic growth and new business opportunities
- Lead a site level operations team including key stakeholders, business partners, and contract partners
- Track and monitor performance metrics and indicators for the site
- Deploy compliance processes locally and identify/escalate operational risks to governance teams
- Maintain ethics and compliance values even when potential risk exists
- Be fully responsible for the services, infrastructure and project delivery across the site
- Be responsible for the designated service delivery and its ongoing development
- Establish and develop key relationships with senior client management and the service providers to enable successful delivery of cost savings and service level agreements
- Develop and deliver a robust site strategic development plan in all areas of responsibility
- Drive operational excellence and therefore an efficient operating model in order to minimise the overall operating cost of the facility
- Ensure that the Company's, the clients and statutory regulations regarding hygiene, food safety, health & safety and Equal Opportunities are complied with.
- Ensure that in-house training and staff development is effectively carried out in accordance with the Training and Development Plan.
A natural leader who has the ability coach, develop and mentor their people. The gravitas to develop robust relationships with customers, colleagues and suppliers. Have high standards, commercially astute and always `raising the bar` of services.
- Considerable experience in a FM leadership/management role
- Experience of delivering soft and technical services through a management team across one or more sites
- Proven experience of managing a high profile, quality led P&L contract
- Accountability for delivering against operational financial and productivity KPIs
- Demonstrable experience of leading, developing and motivating a team
- Demonstrates the ability to review and deliver a succession plan to mitigate operational risk
- Good financial knowledge, including experience of effectively managing costs
- Health and safety focused, with demonstrable experience of contributing to improved Safety performance within individual span of control
- Strong customer management expertise, with demonstrable experience of building relationships with key customers
- High level of practical knowledge of SHE and legislative requirements
- High level of practical knowledge of technical services or relevant technical qualification, and soft services
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate engineers and to positively influence customers
- Hold a Full UK driving licence
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Family friendly benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a true leader who is seeking their next career step, this company will certainly reward hard work, reliability and honesty.
If you feel that you meet the requirements of the Facilities Manager spec, please do not hesitate sending your CV to Adrienn Turoczi to
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.