An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Facilities Manager to join one of the leading FM providers to manage a prestigious client's site in Kirkcaldy, Scotland.
This position would suit an experienced Operations Manager / Site Lead with a Maintenance or Engineering background as the role will have heavy involvement on making decisions of Technical, Hard services parts of the business.
- Implement and maintain business improvement and process improvement into all areas
- Preparation of contract level monthly P&Ls to show financial performance
- Be the main point of contact on the site for the client
- Ensure that H&S procedures and standards and central H&S directives are being complied to, including ensuring that contractors comply with necessary standards
- Deliver against the client's site safety policies and sustainability strategies
- Establish and effectively lead a highly capable team who will deliver against the strategic growth objectives
- Manage Soft Services and Hard Services (Catering, Cleaning, Front of house, Grounds, M&E, H&S) and statutory compliance - ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Responsible for the leadership of all employees including effective resource management, recruitment, induction, PDRs, development, coaching and performance management
- Reviewing the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and Statutory Compliance Programmes
- Engineering/Contractor reviews - reviewing site compliance to all current regulations. Reviewing the PPM's and associated documentation. Where require, reviewing assets on site to give an overview of the condition and standard of maintenance being carried out.
- Manage compliance including standard operating procedures, purchasing, statutory requirements (health and safety)
The Ideal Facilities Manager will have significant experience in the following criteria
- Previous experience as Site Lead with a good understanding of Hard Services and Soft Services
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills
- Demonstrable track record of developing successful operational strategies across a broad portfolio of IFM services
- Knowledge of risk and compliance processes, protocols, escalations and resolution methods
- Contractual knowledge of services sold and implementation of operating standards
- Experience in sector contracting and sector technical service delivery
- Proven financial acumen
- Demonstrable commercial experience and business acumen
- Proven track record of leading and managing experienced operators and large numbers of employees
- People skills, experience in people management, creating a one team approach
If you are looking to work in a corporate environment in Scotland as a Facilities Manager for a company with proven track record of success, please do not hesitate to send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.