Facilities ManagerThis company, one of the world's foremost FM multi-nationals, needs to recruit a Facilities Manager for a large manufacturing operation. The site is a...
FACILITIES MANAGER TFM
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Facilities Manager with great leadership, team management and communication skills with experience of hard and soft services with our prestigious client based in Manchester.
Ideal candidates will have significant facilities management experience with the ability to deliver projects on time and within budget. You will also have experience managing hard and soft services with experience in the contract tendering process and understanding the importance of managing Service Level Agreements.
- Supporting the management of a fully integrated facilities management contract across the client's site, encompassing both hard services including M&E
- Provide thought leadership on all F.M. service delivery and act as a subject matter expert for service delivery for a total FM offer
- Driving service excellence through service delivery and innovation whilst maintaining compliance within Health and Safety and sustainability activities
- Responsible for the quality and consistency of client's delivery across full service lines
- Manage Service failures with relevant service leads in line with operational processes or shared services requirements.
- Plan and check that all Client's best practice initiatives are implemented.
- Hold full responsibility for contracted budget
- To control and monitor financial performance of designated area
- Attend meetings and produce monthly formal reports
- Ensure contract is being delivered in a cost effective way for both parties
- To ensure that all statutory regulations relating to safe systems of Work, Health & Safety, Cleanliness, Hygiene, Fire and COSH standards are met or exceeded
A natural leader who has the ability coach, develop and mentor their people. The gravitas to develop robust relationship with key clients. Have high standards, commercially astute and always `raising the bar` of services. Listen and understand the needs of a client and adopt our services offering
- IOSH Working / Managing Safely
- NEBOSH certificate
- M+E / Hard services background
- Good all round communications skills.
- Able to build and maintain good relationship with client and internal departments
- Previous experience in Managing Legionella.
- Broad knowledge of multiple service lines and their benefit to an organisation along with legislative requirements
- Good presentation skills
- Resilient, confident, client force with strong leadership
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within Facilities Management.
As a successful candidate you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.