General Labourer CSCSMaidenhead SL6 1UU8:00-5:00 Monday Friday Contract position 2 Weeks with the possibility of further work.The company is a UK leading organisation specialising in...
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Facilities Manager to join one of the largest, successful Facilities Provider's globally, to manage an important client's site in Southwest London.
This position would suit an experienced Estates Manager / Facilities Manager with a Maintenance or Engineering background as the role will have heavy involvement on making decisions of Technical, Hard services parts of the business.
- Manage and deliver the day to day Hard and Soft FM Services and statutory compliance
- Implement and maintain business improvement and process improvement into all areas
- Preparation of contract level monthly P&Ls to show financial performance
- Be the main point of contact on the site for the client
- Ensure that H&S procedures and standards and central H&S directives are being complied to, including ensuring that contractors comply with necessary standards
- Deliver against the client's site safety policies and sustainability strategies
- Establish and effectively lead a highly capable team who will deliver against the strategic growth objectives
- Responsible for the leadership of all employees including effective resource management, recruitment, induction, PDRs, development, coaching and performance management
- Effectively managing and delivering of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and Statutory Compliance Programs and also responding to Reactive needs around building services
- Engineering/Contractor reviews - reviewing site compliance to all current regulations. Reviewing the PPM's and associated documentation. Where require, reviewing assets on site to give an overview of the condition and standard of maintenance being carried out.
- Manage compliance including standard operating procedures, purchasing, statutory requirements (health and safety)
The Ideal Facilities Manager will have significant experience in the following criteria
- Previous experience as Estates Manager / Facilities Manager with a good understanding of Hard Services
- Ideally ONC/HNC qualified in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering/Building Services
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills
- Demonstrable track record of developing successful operational strategies across a broad portfolio of technical facilities services
- Knowledge of risk and compliance processes, protocols, escalations and resolution methods
- Contractual knowledge of services sold and implementation of operating standards
- Experience in sector contracting and sector technical service delivery
- Proven financial acumen
- Proficient IT skills
- Demonstrable commercial experience and business acumen
- Proven track record of leading and managing experienced operators
- People skills, experience in people management, creating a one team approach
The company offers excellent salary and a generous benefits package.
If you are looking to work for a company, who will recognise, appreciate and reward your hard work, please do not hesitate to send your CV for the Facilities Manager position in London to Adrienn Turoczi for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.