Field Service EngineerFantastic permanent opportunity for Field Service Engineers to join world-renowned Water Technologies company around Leeds.The RoleAs Field Service Engineer you will be responsible...
Field Service Engineer
Fantastic permanent opportunity for Field Service Engineers to join world-renowned Water Technologies company around Leeds.
As Field Service Engineer you will be responsible but not limited for the following duties:
- Undertaking commissioning, servicing, maintaining, installing range of products and systems on clients sites which typically includes: Water and Waste Water, Manufacturing, Industrial, Leisure sites.
- Travel to clients locations to carry out PPM, Reactive maintenance and commissioning works.
- On-site repairs, fault finding
The products are normally metering, chlorination and electro chlorination products, chemical dosing and disinfection products.
The Ideal Field Service Engineer:
- Able to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Have a sound understanding of Water Technologies and industry terminology, water purification equipment and systems
- Able to read Engineering drawings
- Willingness to travel to different geographical locations when business requires
- Aware of H&S policies and procedures and able to follow instructions
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Engineering qualification ONC. BTEC or C&G (Instrument / Electronic / Electrical Engineering)
- Live in North or North West area
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday
- 3-10% Pension scheme
- And loads more...
If you are a Field Service Engineer, living in or around Leeds and have all the relevant qualifications, please send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.