Facilities ManagerWe have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Facilities Manager with great leadership, team management and communication skills, to join our prestigious clients...
HR Business Partner
This is the opportunity of the year for an ambitious, knowledgeable and innovative HR Professional - become part of an expanding, cutting edge global Facilities Management company as HR Business Partner based at their client's site at the heart of Dublin, in Republic of Ireland.
You will play an important role, offering indispensable support and assistance to line and shaping and developing the account from a HR perspective in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
HR Business Partner is the subject matter expert for the area of responsibility which includes:
Partner with Business leaders & Regional Segment HR Directors to drive and deliver HR solutions to achieve the following:
- Maximise people performance
- Strategy and workforce planning
- Develop support and promote a HR community of practice which will significantly contribute towards strengthening business performance.
- Performance Management
- Support and implement HR polices in order to de
- Build relationships with internal colleagues and with the client
- Support business development of the account
- To partner business stakeholders in all HR activities in line with both the company's division and the client's strategic objectives, to drive and deliver improved results
The Ideal HR Business Partner will possess the following
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent HR professional qualification
- Proven experience with interacting and negotiating with trade unions
- Experience working with large number of people within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication, influencing, coaching and facilitation skills
- Strong knowledge of HR policies including employment law, equal opportunities and other associated legislation
- Experience in dealing with complex ER / IR issues
- Ability to help develop and maintain policies and procedures to ensure employee relations are consistently maintained in accordance with legislation and best practice
- Experience with working in collaboration with other functions, departments to assist with high risk issues
- Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail, accuracy and ability to maintain confidential data
The Company Offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
And so much more...
If you are looking for your next HR Business Partner position in Dublin, Republic of Ireland with a world renowned FM company - Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.