HR AdvisorThis is the opportunity of the year for an ambitious, knowledgeable and innovative HR Professional become part of an expanding, cutting edge global Manufacturing...
This is the opportunity of the year for an ambitious, knowledgeable and innovative HR Professional - become part of an expanding, cutting edge global Manufacturing and Design company as HR Advisor based at the Newport facility.
You will play a central role, offering indispensable support and assistance to line and shaping and developing HR policies in a fast paced environment.
HR Advisor is the subject matter expert for the area of responsibility which includes:
- HR Data & Life Cycle Administration
- Payroll & Timekeeping Support
- Performance Management
- Policy Support
- Building relationships internally and externally
The Ideal HR Advisor will possess the following
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent HR professional qualification
- Proven experience within the HR function at advisory level
- Strong knowledge of HR policies including employment law, equal opportunities and other associated legislation.
- Ability to help develop and maintain policies and procedures to ensure employee relations are consistently maintained in accordance with legislation and best practice
- Experience with working in collaboration with other functions, department to assist with high risk issues
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated.
- Hold a Full UK Driving License
- Good knowledge on current legislations
- Knowledgeable in computer systems (Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Power Point, Access)
- Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail, accuracy and ability to maintain confidential data
The Company Offers:
- Competitive Salary
- 26 days Annual Leave
- Excellent Pension scheme
And so much more...
If you are looking for your next HR Advisor position in South Wales with a world renowned manufacturing company - Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.