HVAC Engineer A fantastic opportunity for an experienced HVAC Engineer to work for one of the biggest and well established Facilities Management Company in the...
HVAC Engineer - A fantastic opportunity for an experienced HVAC Engineer to work for one of the biggest and well established Facilities Management Company in the world, to look after an important contract of theirs, around Swindon, Oxford, Reading areas.
It is essential that you have an F Gas certificate as the primary responsibility of the role will be to maintain and respond to reactive calls to Split A/C and VRV systems and occasionally refrigeration systems.
- Respond to helpdesk requests accordingly
- Carry out maintenance of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems accordingly on commercial buildings
- To take primary responsibilities on a day to day basis (whilst reporting to the Supervisor) for all aspects of maintenance regime, reactive, PPM, compliance and general upkeep
- As a HVAC Engineer you must have previous experience of air conditioning maintenance
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest standards of health and safety with regards to themselves and that of others by following the company procedures at all times
- Responsible for maintaining their work space/shop in a safe and effective manner
- To carry out all operations effectively and with due regard to your own health and safety and the safety of members of the public
- To maintain excellent customer service with your colleagues and client tenants at all times
- Be prepared to receive and undertake further training as required by the client
- Must be able to be on an out of hours on call rota
The ideal HVAC Engineer
- F-Gas Certification holder
- Must have experience of air conditioning maintenance
- Excellent communication skills - able to build and maintain relationships with colleagues and clients
- Knowledge of chiller systems would be an advantage
- Relevant Mechanical or Electrical trade qualifications
- Full UK Driving Licence
What they are offering:
- Competitive salary (£27000-£31000/annum)
- Excellent benefits package
- 33 days holiday (including statutory bank Holidays)
- Company van
- Mobile phone
If you would like to make a difference and have experience working within a similar role then we would like to hear from you!
As a successful candidate you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
Interested? Would like to apply? Please send your CV with relevant qualifications to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.