I am looking to recruit a number of Facilities Maintenance Engineers with Electricial bias for a mobile roles covering across the North, West & South...
This company, one of the world's foremost FM multi-nationals, needs to recruit a Facilities Manager for a large manufacturing operation. The position is based in Cork, Ireland.
The Role of Facilities Manager:
Manage a facilities management contract across the client's site in Cork, encompassing both hard & soft services, ensuring cost, safety, quality, continuous improvement and compliance metrics are achieved.
- Deliver profitable services against a backdrop of high expectation ensuring budgets are managed and met
- Drive the quality and integrity of the services provided whilst equally supporting the achievement of the contract financial objectives
- Lead and motivate site level operations team including key stakeholders, business partners, and contract partners
- Track and monitor performance metrics and indicators for the site
- Deploy compliance processes locally and identify/escalate operational risks
- Responsible for the services, infrastructure and project delivery across the site
- Establish and develop key relationships with client management and the service providers to enable successful delivery of cost savings and SLA's
- Ensure that the Company's, the clients and statutory regulations regarding hygiene, food safety, health & safety and Equal Opportunities are complied with
The Ideal Facilities Manager
A natural leader who has the ability coach, develop and mentor their people. The gravitas to develop robust relationships with customers, colleagues and suppliers. Have high standards, commercially astute and always `raising the bar` of services.
- Considerable experience in a FM leadership/ Operations Management role
- Experience of delivering soft and hard services
- Experience of leading, developing and motivating a team
- Proven experience of managing a high profile, quality led P&L contract
- Accountability for delivering against operational financial and productivity KPI's
- Experience of effectively managing costs
- Health and safety focused, with experience of contributing to improved Safety performance within individual span of control
- Strong customer management expertise, with demonstrable experience of building relationships with key customers
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Family friendly benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a true leader who is seeking their next career step, this company will certainly reward your hard work, reliability and honesty.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.