Excellent Opportunity for Skilled Joiners to join the largest FM Company in the UK for a 6 months contract in Trawsfynydd.
Joiners will be required to carry out repairs and builds as requested to support the routine building maintenance across the site.
- Use of all types of electrical equipment.
- Maintain all appropriate tools to a high standard.
- Competent in the use of data recording.
- To complete work to all appropriate standards i.e. approved codes of practices for the building industries, also current building regulations
- To maintain the highest level in customer care and in line with service standards.
- To have completed all required paperwork or electronic recording of test, time and material used
- City & Guilds, NVQ level 3 qualification or equivalent.
- A modern apprenticeship, form of craft apprentice or equivalent.
- Demonstrate knowledge of participating in good practices i.e. H & S
- To have detailed knowledge of all other building crafts.
- Show ability to obtain other building skills with training to deliver the service.
If you would like to make a difference and have experience working within a similar role then we would like to hear from you!
As a successful candidate you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
Interested? Please send your CV with relevant qualifications to Adrienn Turoczi -
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.