I have an exciting and rare opportunity for an award winning innovative technology company.The role itself will be an exciting and challenging opportunity for an...
We have an exciting permanent job opportunity for a Facilities Manager with one of the biggest FM provider's. This fantastic position is based in Cork, Republic of Ireland.
This position would suit an experienced IFM Manager with a corporate background.
To be single point of contact for the Client for all queries relating to service delivery and development of the service offer
- To control and monitor financial performance of designated area, in line with pre-determined budgets
- Manage Soft Services and Hard Services (Catering, Cleaning, Front of house, Grounds, M&E, H&S) and statutory compliance - ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved
- Reviewing the Reactive and PPM and Statutory Compliance Programmes
- Contractor reviews - reviewing site compliance to all current regulations
- Responsibility for developing and maintaining strong working relationships with Client and Colleagues
- Identify and initiate innovative service delivery excellence methods which are in line with our customer's wider business objectives
The Ideal Facilities Manager
- Previous experience as General Services Manager/Facilities Manager/ IFM Lead/ Site Lead
- Understanding of Soft and Hard Services
- Sound commercial and financial awareness
- Experience of managing budgets
- Have the ability to build and maintain strong relationship with the customer and colleagues
- Experience of motivating, leading, supervising and controlling a diverse team (Soft and Hard Services)
- IT literate FM Management Information Systems, MS Word, Power point and advanced Excel user
- Ideally live in commutable distance to Cork
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holidays + BH
- Company pension
- Eligibility to join the Management Bonus scheme
- Health Benefits package
- Retail and Entertainment discounts
- Training and development
And so much more...
If you are an experienced IFM Manger with strong leadership characteristics and looking to join a fantastic company to be part of their success story, please do not hesitate to apply.
As a successful Facilities Manager candidate you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
To apply-Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.