Asset ManagerA fantastic New opportunity has arisen with a world renowned Facilities Management company for an Asset Manager to join their ever expanding team on...
Maintenance Planner (Supervisory role)
An excellent permanent opportunity for a Maintenance Planner with supervisory competence to join a world renowned Facilities Management company at their client's cutting edge pharmaceutical site in Kinsale, Co. Cork.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual, our client can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
Maintenance Planner Role Responsibility
The role will be responsible for 2x Electrical Technicians 2x Mechanical Technicians and a Helpdesk Coordinator.
- Assist with site asset management strategy and delivery of asset maintenance and IFM service delivery.
- Use of Maximo (asset management system) to coordinate and plan for all area of tasks, including project work, PPM and reactive maintenance.
- Ensuring the information flow between the Client's PPM regime is accurate, timely and complies with the policy requirements
- Ensure the engineering team comply with all Health and Safety and Operational policies, systems and procedures in place
- Ensuring engineering team comply with all relevant technical statutory and non-statutory legislation/guidance
- Managing subcontractors including access arrangements, safety documentation and quality of works
- Be the main point of contact for Maximo system related queries
- Report deficiencies (non-conformances) in accordance with site procedures to Technical Services Manager
- Maintain a structured filing system for subcontractors, including purchase orders, qualification documentation, SLA's and maintenance/inspection reports
- Ensure asset management framework (AMF) process is consistent across engineering team and continually review and update the processes and system through engineering feedback
- Manage PPM and reactive feedback ensuring audit trail aligned to the maintenance management system
- Complete routine audits at required frequency, including Stop Shift Audits and Behavioural Observations
- Ensure that all key site documentation is kept up to date and that the incumbent delivery team adopts a systematic and consistent approach for all change activities.
- Attend operational and team briefings, client, sub-contractor meetings and any meeting as required in order to complete the designated role and its associated functions.
- Maintain excellent client relationships and communicate at every opportunity.
The Ideal Maintenance Planner
- Experienced at a professional level with a proven track record of building services management and building asset (plant and equipment) operations in a complex building services environment
- Knowledge of working on pharmaceutical or similar disciplined manufacturing sites previously
- Must have a proactive nature with high level of practical engineering and technical knowledge in SSOW and Permits
- Must have experience with managing staff and contractors
- Assisting in good HSE compliance and completion of inspection remedial
- Flexible with the ability to work under pressure whilst looking for continual improvements to service delivery
- Awareness of Legionella, Water Quality Management
- Experience of mechanical and electrical systems
- Financially and commercially aware
- Must be organised and demonstrate structured methods of working
- Have a proactive approach to task completion and team effort
- Ability to proactively communicate with both colleagues and client
If you would like to make a difference and have experience working within a similar role then we would like to hear from you!
As a successful candidate you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
To apply - Please send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.